Monday 25 November 2013

Hunting and Shooting Videos
Best hunting video collection from YouTube 
Be Better than Helvetica

Gift originally.
From our sponsors
Snake's Head Get Popped Off! Deer Camp Productions
Apr 10th 2013, 00:29, by Deer Camp Productions

Snake's Head Get Popped Off! http://www.DeerCampProductions.com While I'm not one that is quick to kill a snake, any poisonous snake around a home is going to have trouble if I see it. These snakes were in an elderly lady's pond where she fishes a lot and she could possible hurt herself trying to run away from them. They simply had to go and she wanted them dead so they could not return. Other videos of my show that I am not blood thirsty for snakes so for all of the haters, look at both sides before firing off please. The method I killed these snakes was an instant death for them. Thanks!
Views: 8251
94 ratings
Time: 05:44 More in Sports

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!